Experience golf in Scotland in luxury! Stay at two of Scotland's finest resorts and soak in the links-style golf that has been home to countless Open Championships, Senior Opens and Ladies Opens. This is where it all started, the genesis of the game we all love.
All Packages Include
- Scottish Breakfast daily
- Clubhouse lunches on three days in St Andrews
- Welcome and farewell receptions and dinners
- Buffet dinner in Old Course Hotel
- Whisky distillery tour and tasting
- Pipe band on final evening
- All Internal transfers in executive coaches, including to and from Edinburgh airport
- Experience St Andrews and SCGA representatives throughout your stay
- Souvenir group photograph taken on the first tee of the Old Course
- A generous range of official souvenir merchandise
- A visit to the British Golf Museum
- All taxes and gratuities
£5095 GBP (approx. $6625 US) sharing a standard room
£6235 GBP (approx. $8100 US) in a standard room for sole use
£5435 GBP (approx. $7065 US) sharing a superior room
£6795 GBP (approx. $10 540 US) in a superior room for sole use
Non Golfer Price
£2855 GBP (approx. $3710 US) sharing a standard room
£3195 GBP (approx. $4155 US) sharing a superior room
A valid GHIN index of 24 or less is required for men and 36 or less for ladies.
Airfare is not included so attendees will need to arrange this independently. The best airport to fly in and out of is Edinburgh, from where the coaches will pick up and drop off. American, Delta and United offer non-stop service from New York to Edinburgh. United offer non-stop service from Chicago.
Additional nights and rounds may be arranged before or following the main itinerary.
Caddies are not included but may be requested in advance at all courses and must be paid for in cash on the day - £55 GBP per round plus gratuity (minimum £20 GBP). Pull trolleys are also available.
Electric carts / buggies are only permitted on the Old Course for those that are registered disabled. On other courses a limited number are available for golfers with a medical certificate, in which case they must be driven by a caddie, for which the applicable fee must be paid.
In order to register we require:
- The names of each golfer / non-golfer
- Room type and occupancy (double or sole use)
- GHIN # (or home club and handicap)
- Address, email and phone #
Once your place is confirmed, we will require a 40% deposit payable by credit card (2% supplement) or wire transfer. The balance is due twelve weeks prior to arrival. Program will be billed in GBP and payments by credit card converted into US dollars at the time of each transaction.
The approximate exchange rate today is 1 GBP = $ 1.3 US
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable so we advise participants to take out travel insurance in the event they are unable to travel.