Member Outings Goes to Pebble Beach
Five Days, Four Nights. Three Rounds of Golf!
Experience the wonders of Pebble Beach with SCGA Member Outings while you explore Pebble Beach Resorts and the Monterey Peninsula. This five-day package includes four nights lodging at The Inn at Spanish Bay, three rounds of golf, four daily breakfasts of your choice at three locations: Roy’s Restaurant located at The Inn at Spanish Bay, Sticks at The Links at Spanish Bay or The Gallery and two plated group dinners in The Troon Room at The Inn at Spanish Bay.
Play golf at three courses stunningly situated on California’s Monterey Peninsula that are world renowned:
- Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Spyglass Hill GC
- The Links at Spanish Bay
Caddies are available and must be requested in advance.
Shuttle service will be available to and from each course.
The Inn at Spanish Bay
With each room a minimum of 470 square feet in size, the guest rooms at The Inn at Spanish Bay are wonderfully spacious, giving you plenty of space to sit back, relax and enjoy your iconic surroundings. With a gas-burning fireplace and luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets in every room, you can’t go wrong with your choice of accommodations at The Inn at Spanish Bay.
A. $2,975 (per golfer): 2 Golfers (Double Occupancy (King/2 Queen Beds)
B. $4,065: Single Golfer (Single Occupancy)
C. $4,670: Golfer/Non-Golfer
Packages A & B Include:
- Guestroom for four (4) nights at The Inn at Spanish Bay
- Daily Breakfast – (4) Days Total: Choice of dining Restaurant: The Gallery, Sticks or Roy’s Restaurant
- First Night Plated Dinner
- Second & Third Night Dinners on You Own
- Fourth Night Buffet Dinner
- Three (3) Rounds of Golf to include Pebble Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course and The Links at Spanish Bay
- Includes per night service charges and taxes
Package C includes four days lodging for two, Golf (3 courses for one), Two dinners and four daily breakfasts for (2) people.
Payable by check or credit card. (*A 3.3% fee will apply to credit card transactions.) Payment and SCGA membership required once entry is confirmed. Please make checks payable to SCGA and send to:
3740 Cahuenga Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
Register below. The SCGA will contact you to complete payment and confirm your spot!
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation!
- For airport and ground transportation information, please click here.
- If you are flying in, we suggest shipping your clubs through Ship Sticks (using the coupon code scga). Please be advised that weekend deliveries are unavailable to the resort at this time. Click here for more information.
*Tee Times begin at 8:00AM with 10 minute intervals.
Cancellation Policy:All sales are final.