What is Vault?
The VAULT is the program “bank account” for each active Youth on Course member. This program is designed to help members earn points on activities which would fall under the outlined VAULT categories. Members points must be earned from more than one VAULT category. Once members begin earning these points, they can spend them on events at private country clubs, golf apparel, field trips and more!
V-olunteer work/Community Service
A-cademic progress reports/ increased grades
U-niversity field trips/Scholarship workshops
L-eadership awards and projects
T-utoring; including homework help, test preparation, SAT, PSAT
How do I fill the VAULT?
1. Volunteer Work • Volunteering at SCGA Youth on Course Special Events
• Community service fieldtrips organized by SCGA Youth on Course
• Volunteering with a non-profit organization
2. Academic Progress Reports
• Turning in report card
• Additional point allocations based on GPA and GPA increase each semester
• Submitting post-event surveys/essays
3. University, College and Vocational Fieldtrips and Workshops • College scholarship and budget planning workshops administered by SCGA
Youth on Course
• College campus tours with SCGA Youth on Course
• Career and vocational fieldtrips sponsored by SCGA Youth on Course
4. Leadership Awards and Projects • Earning a leadership award through a school-affiliated program or through your junior
• Leadershp position - through school sponsored position including athletcs
• Public speaking at SCGA Youth on Course events
5. Tutoring • Receiving tutoring for class homework, test preparation, interviewing or public