GHIN Mobile APP:
- Android Users: If the app was downloaded prior to Jan. 17, delete and reinstall the GHIN App.
- iPhone Users: Regardless of when the app was installed, users need to update the new app.
USGA Admin Portal:
- Rapid score entry: Many of you have expressed disappointment in the GHIN number requirement for rapid score entry. This perspective has been communicated strongly to the USGA.
- While there have been quite a few difficulties with reports working correctly, the issues have been narrowed considerably. We welcome any feedback on reports not providing the data you expect. As far as difficulty accessing reports the USGA asks that you clear your browser history and cookies - most access issues have been remedied this way.
- Credentialing (Adding New Admin Users): A credentialed person can add new Users through the Account tab, then choose the Manage Users section. An email from firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent to new user asking to set up a password. (Email may appear in spam/junk folder). It is advisable to schedule reports and include those who are not credentialed to receive rather than set as a new user. This product is NOT to be used to manage membership!